Translate

Sunday, October 20, 2013

MRT - Molecular Reform Therapy Part I

          Hey guys, long time I didn't update my blog since sharing my convocation ceremony with all of you. Indeed, after I graduated, I already worked in Renesas Semiconductor Malaysia in Bayan Lepas Free Industrial Zone, Phase 2 for almost 3.5 months. Quite good company & if you ask me whether pressure exists or not, I can't deny the existence of pressure to myself as via these few months, I realised that HEALTH is very important to me as my HEALTH keeps on deteriorating due to my lifestyle, eat outside & lack of exercise because too many stuffs related to my engineering jobs.

          Here, I want to share the new HEALTH philosophy (or well known as knowledge) that I acquired, which is Elken MRT. Guess what? From the first time I heard this MRT term, I thought that it refers to Mass Rapid Transit which we ride in KL, Taiwan or Singapore. But it wasn't!






          Hence, I want to clarify that MRT is the abbreviation of Molecular Reform Therapy. Actually the phrase can be explained by separating into 3 parts. 


Molecular => Our body cells
Reform => The correction of improper cell metabolism
Therapy => The lifelong management of our health

          In Elken MRT, the distance between us & long-term good health is only 4 steps. 


STEP 1: BALANCED NUTRITION
STEP 2: INCREASING OXYGEN INTAKE
STEP 3: DETOXIFICATION
STEP 4: HEALTH REGULATION

          The first 3 steps focus on our cells' basic needs at the molecular level while the 4th step targets specific health problems or hereditary concerns according to each individual's specific needs. Click here to know more about each step in Elken MRT & the interesting video to understand why Elken MRT must be practiced in this 21st century over the typical medicinal method. 


          Oh ya! How you feel after learning the therapy & is the video great???


          Today I gonna tell you mainly on how I implement STEP 1 of Elken MRT in my current lifestyle.






          Do you heard of Elken Spirulina before? The answer is NO? You must be kidding with me or you might be outdated + lagging behind in this 21st century! It is recognised as the most Nutricious, A-class & Cheapest food supplement which you can't miss out in life nowadays!


          Guess what? Elken Spirulina is a multiple award-winning all-in-one natural multivitamin, multimineral & protein supplement that is wholly organic. It contains 60 nutrients including the 46 essential nutrients in our daily life, high in plant protein with no trans fat or cholestrol. WAIT! You don't believe?! Please see below.








Sounds ridiculous for this photo? But it is definitely true & helpful for those individuals who have less consumption of vegetables & fruits daily.


          Elken Spirulina is green in colour, quite matching the "Go Green" concept practised by people worlwide, right? Haha, enough for joke. Now, let me tell you why we should take Elken Spirulina, or more accurately its benefits. Don't look around & try to absorb the content inside the photo displayed below. =)








          Did you notice the phrase "cancerous cells" & "acidity" term? There is no more secret that cancer has been our major cause of death every year in Malaysia. Males or females regardless of age always have the risk of getting various cancers, such as the well-known lung cancer, brain cancer, etc. One cause which may contribute to cancers, is the practice of bad food habit. Most of the time, people prefer Fast, Convenient & Delicious food (i.e fried, processed food, etc) over healthy, organic & self-cooked ones. Usually these kinds of food are acidic & harms our body cells if consuming continuously without any concern. The chart below shows clearly the pH value of the food & please take note.




          Are you feeling terrified already when realised that most of what you eat & drink everyday are in acidic portion of pH chart? Nevertheless, we cannot escape from this food habit easily due to packed schedule but we can consume Elken Spirulina in order to neutralise the body acidity which attributes to the illness. Remember that prevention is better than cure. Don't always wait for the worse to come & then only take action, okay?

          Still doubtful of the benefits of Elken Spirulina to you? Clinical studies had been done & it is proved that it is good in enhancing macrophase functions, strengthening immunity, anti-viral & anti-bacterial effect plus increasing antibody function. Look thoroughly to the poster below ya^^




          Guess what? The Elken Spirulina is beneficial to all levels of people, regardless of age, gender, race & culture. Even though you are healthy or suffering severe illness, no problem to consume the Elken Spirulina. Here I want to share with you all the testimonials made via interviewing the consumers.



 Baby? No problem!


 Female teenager? No problem!


 Old man? No problem!


Malay? 100% HALAL & no problem!


          Trust me! I had consumed Elken Spirulina for some period already & it definitely enhances my immune system + antibodies. Now I seldom consult doctor because of sickness, i.e cough & fever. Hurray. So I want use my blog to share with all my blog followers about my experience with Elken Spirulina. Hope this information can be shared from person to person, from country to country until the whole world knows the importance of health!


 Ignore my "POKER" face, just want to prove that I am not lying & consuming the Spirulina. 
          

          Here are the lists of some links of information, maybe useful for you to surf & acknowledge:-

1. Benefits of Elken Spirulina (Malay, Chinese & English)
2. Elken Spirulina babies (Malay, Chinese & English)
3. Elken Spirulina handbook (Malay, Chinese & English)

          Here I gonna teach you how to get Elken Spirulina in hand with the most convenient way. In this technology era, e-shopping already become most people's favourite method of purchasing what they want because as we know, situating in the condition of the petrol fee rises but the salary remains the same, we force to cut off various living costs in order to meet our needs. However, one thing we cannot save money in is HEALTH. Without entertainment, we can survive but without HEALTH, we cannot even earn money via working! Agree? Hence, investment of monthly income in HEALTH has no risk & far better compared to investment in entertainment, such as buying luxurious accessories, clubbing, etc.

          I want to introduce my eShop which is the place where you can get Elken Spirulina at easiest way. Welcome to surf my eShop at anytime & anywhere. At here, instead of able to purchase Elken Spirulina online & get it posted to your home, if you still have any doubt or question, welcome to drop a message in my Facebook or Twitter or comment under this blog. I will promise to feedback to you in 24 hours time.




          Furthermore, please kindly remember that Elken Spirulina is not a medicine but a supplement. Inside my eShop, there are other supplement as well (to be discussed in my next blogs) & if you pay full attention along reading my blog, you will notice that I didn't explain on why Elken Spirulina is the Cheapest supplement & daily food that you ought to consume, right? Want to know more details on this, kindly drop a message in my Facebook or Twitter or comment under this blog. Your overwhelming response may become the force for other people to concern of their health which they always neglected during working.
         
          Last but not least, if you are not a member of my eShop, kindly register yourself as a member by clicking "REGISTER NOW" inside, which will lead you to the e-Registration. Upon completing the registration, you can choose a free gift to post to your home address + 1 year FREE health magazine to study more about Elken MRT. In future, you also have the priority to get promotion price on any supplement. Worthy right?

          Conclusion, don't neglect your HEALTH even though you are busy in working, dating or playing! LOL, even though you work hard, earn extra much income via OT to meet your expenses, but once you get sick or unhealthy, you sure will start to concern about your HEALTH right? Without a healthy body, how could you continue to fight for yourselves in this realistic society? 
          
          In the previous time, people often said, "Money can't buy HEALTH" but Elken MRT proved that it was wrong. My purpose of writing this blog is to raise awareness of the importance of HEALTH among all & most important advice from me is "Prevention Is Better Than Care".

Quote:
  1. The company still can survive without you, but you can't survive without a career! 
  2. Money is important, but HEALTH is most important!
Stay tune in my next blog as I will be going to share with you STEP 2 of Elken MRT (Increasing Oxygen Intake). Good day!

No comments:

Free Web Hosting

Web hosting