Translate

Sunday, September 22, 2013

MY CONVOCATION

Long time no post, first sorry to all followers. I finally graduated after 4 years of Bachelor's degree in Electronics Engineering. In this post, I don't want to talk more but I just share all the photos I took on the day. First, of course is my solo photo...


Next are my whole family photos...


 From left to right : My younger brother, Billy; Mom; Me; Dad; My younger sister, Kelly. =)















 





Next, I want to thank to all buddies/friends who were willing to attend my convocation. Here I want to introduce one by one (Hope you all don't mind ya^^ if you saw this blog. Haha~)



My fellow senior, Wilson Boo (already graduated & USM football geng)


 My fellow junior, Ekk Tan (USM football geng)


My fellow senior, Helen Ch'ng (treats me fine since Matric)


My B.A.K.A FC manager a.k.a CLHS friend, Aries Hon (W/o him, perhaps I no more touch football)
Below one more CLHS friend, Guan Yu.




Introducing MINION's ex-Oldtown colleague, Dennis Tan W H with his MINION flower for me.


 

Thanks to all fellow juniors (USM football geng; 
from left to right: Cho Kok Meng, Yeap Fu Siang, Royce Chan Chee Hong, Tan Tai Pinn)


 Here's my 3 years (minus 1st Yr) adik/junior, Leon Chee Wei Loon. Thanks for your flower.




This guy introduce me into 30 Hr Famine. Thanks, Chin Jin Wei.

WAIT! You all must be curious about who was helping me to take all the above photos, right? Let me introduce my S&A (Single & Available) Kaho Fong. He's my ex neighbour for almost 20 years. Thanks dude for sacrificing your time whole day for my photo taking session.








Oh Ya! You can imagine how HOT was the environment on the convocation at Dewan Tunku Syed Putra, USM Main Campus. Before end this blog, I gonna say "Thank You" once again to all buddies that attend my convo & also "Sorry" for those who want to take photos with me but I left earlier due to urgency. Haven't end yet because below are the USM photos:-









GOOD LUCK TO ALL YOU GUYS!!!

No comments:

Free Web Hosting

Web hosting