Translate

Friday, November 7, 2008

SORRY~~~~~~

I feel very sad today, nt because getting bad results or scolded by my parents, but because of i make my dream girl angry of me. TODAY I want 2 ask her WHY din response 2 me when I CHAT with her via MSN. Today maybe the last day I can chat with her! (=>>>>She's going back 2 KMK & seldom come back.....)

I think I have done a wrong thing yesterday gua! Cause yesterday i cant withstand anymore time 2 say my love 2 her. So I send her Jay's love song <<给我一首歌的时间>> which means <giv me a song's time>, maybe she understand my feeling & feel scare 2 me gua... But I really dont want 2 hurt her, I only scare if I din take action, I will regret for rest of my life!!! (so I hope she could UnDeRsTaNd my feeling, I really like U......)

Finally, I hope she could happy always & good luck in Sem 2 matrix!!!!!! I hope she could forgive me& if she din accept me, I also wont sad as in <>, I learn a sentence, "If U love a girl, Unot necessary get her, U only hope that girl could live happier always, then U will be felt satisfied!!!". So, SORRY 2 U & PlEaSe FoRgIvE me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank U!!! =.=

No comments:

Free Web Hosting

Web hosting