Translate

Sunday, June 29, 2008

BUSY BUSY BUSY ! ! ! ! !

SORRY 2 my blogfans!!!!!! ReAllY bz in Matrix life!!!!!! Last week i saw EURO 2008 between Croatia 7 Turkey at midnight. It's a heartbeating match COS Turkey played a world-class performance=>score equaliser at last second & THEn win on PeNaLtY!!! I like Turkey's spirit BUT they lost 2 Germany in semi-final. Haih...They make WORLD Record!


LOOK at their expressions.....

Luckily my favourite Spain enter final vs Germany by win over GILA Russia 3-0! Durind EURO 2008, I met a girl WHO is a football CrAzY. She loves Germany & I love Spain. So, tonight is our Battle of teams. (=.=Sure Spain win la!!!!!!)

Spain's HEROES (Cesc Fabregas & Sanchez David Villa)

SORRY NO time 2 write anymore. VERY VERY SORRY! I'm like JAY Chou very bz! See you nExT TiMe. Bye......

No comments:

Free Web Hosting

Web hosting