Translate

Sunday, May 18, 2008

HAPPY WESAK DAY!!!!!!

=.=,YES.........I finally come BACK from Matrix but only 1 day FOR WESAK DAY! (So sad......) Actually life in Matrix quite GOOD but I think more time is needed for me to adapt there. Luckily 1st week is Orientation Week, the senior come back to give us a talk & play with us. They really friendly til yesterday when they're leaving, I 1st TIME have sad feeling & hoping that can MEET them again in future though they say it may be only 10% out of 100%.(Haih.....)


When come BACK, straight away go to temple for praying the Buddhas, hoping that this year in Matrix would be full of enchanting & remarkable memory!

HAPPY WESAK DAY to all my blogfans!!!

TOMORROW is my last day at home, ought to go back to Matrix by 7pm! If not, melanggar Akta 174, one of the Matrix act! So I only hope the people in this world always live happily ever after! Are U all support me everytime??? Then I will try my best!!!!!! Thx...See U all next time!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Free Web Hosting

Web hosting